Keep Indianapolis Beautiful, Inc. (KIB) complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws, not excluding or treating differently based on race, color, national origin, age, religion, gender, citizenship, or disability.
Upon request, KIB will provide free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats)
- Connection to free language services for people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Information written in other languages
- Drop-down language translation throughout the website
- Qualified volunteer and/or staff interpreters when available for primary language
If you need these services, contact the Civil Right Coordinator at the email, mail, or telephone number below.
Additionally, if you believe that KIB has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with the Civil Right Coordinator by mail or email.
To contact the Civil Rights Coordinator:
Claire Bozzano, Director of Human Resources
1029 Fletcher Ave, #100
Indianapolis, IN 46203
(317) 264-7555 x122