Check out our recent blog posts about how to engage youth in the natural world.
Research and Publications
- University of Illinois – Landscape and Human Health Laboratory
- Nature Explore – Nature Benefits
- Natural Learning Initiative – Benefits of Connecting Children with Nature
- Follow our Youth & Nature board on Pinterest! We’ve pinned tons of great stuff from all over the web, from crafts to outdoor youth activities, and even less plans to keep kiddos engaged in our natural environment.
- Start your own Family Nature Club! Click here for resources, ideas and to download the Nature Clubs for Families Toolkit!
- Have a great idea, but need a little funding? Check out this environmental education crowd-funding platform, called WorthWild!