- St. Clair Avenue under I-65 (the newest addition!)
- Central Avenue under I-65
- Alabama St. under I-65
- College Avenue under I-65
- Vermont St. under I-65/I-70
- New York St. under I-65/I-70
- Michigan St. under I-65/I-70
- East Washington St. under I-65
- White River Trail under I-70, Madison Avenue at Lilly Corporate Headquarters
A civic-led, public art initiative to beautify the downtown environment and help create exciting neighborhoods and travel corridors.
Keep Indianapolis Beautiful, the Arts Council of Indianapolis and Downtown Indy have partnered to fund and create painted mural artwork in gateway underpasses around downtown, in a civic-led initiative called Vibrant Corridors. Vibrant Corridors transforms underpasses into beautiful community assets, employs artists, engages local businesses as suppliers, and motivates community volunteers to improve the city.
“These public works of art will take away the gray and make Indy neighborhoods more attractive places to live and work. “The Vibrant Corridors project is one more example of Indy setting itself apart as a unique destination.”
—Mayor, Greg Ballard