Great Tree Books to Check Out
- Dirr, Michael A. Manual of Woody Landscape Plants: Their Identification, Ornamental Characteristics, Culture, Propagation and Uses. Champaign: Stipes Publishing, 1975.
- Hightshoe, Gary L. Native Trees, Shrubs, and Vines for Urban and Rural America. Toronto: John Wiley & Sons, Inc. 1988.
- Jackson, Marion T. 101 Trees of Indiana. Bloomington: Indiana University Press, 2003.
- Johnson, Warren T. and Howard H. Lyon. Insects That Feed On Trees And Shrubs. Ithaca: Cornell University Press, 1991.
- Sinclair, Wayne A. and Howard H. Lyon. Diseases of Trees and Shrubs. Ithaca: Cornell University Press, 2005.
- Tallamy, Douglas W. Bringing Nature Home: How You Can Sustain Wildlife with Native Plants. Portland, Oregon: Timber Press, 2007.
- Weeks, Sally S., Harmon P. Weeks, Jr. and George R. Parker. Native Trees of the Midwest: Identification, Wildlife Values, and Landscaping Use. West Lafayette: Purdue University Press, 2005.