Some ideas for your spaces
- Share Your Successes! Please fill out this volunteer spotlight form so we can learn more about you and what you are doing in your neighborhood. We will use these spotlights on our website, in KIB’s quarterly Get the Dirt newsletter and in information sent out to Adopt-A-Block coordinators across the city!
- The Importance of Native Plants: Check out our recent blog posts from KIB staff about the benefits and importance of planting native plants and trees.
- FILL THAT SPACE: A Resident’s Guide to Creative Placemaking, an interactive guide to placemaking.
- How-To Guide for Creating Pocket Park and Greenspace Projects: Everything you need to know to get started!
- Local Neighborhood Resources: Take a look at the resources available to help you improve your neighborhood.
- Get involved: Help another organization realize their dream of a pocket park.