This Spring, think ‘KIB’ to keep our environment clean and green. Participate in KIB’s Leaf Winter Behind campaign!
KIB relies upon the generous donations of people like you to enable our work to engage diverse communities to create vibrant public spaces, helping people and nature thrive. This year we are asking people to “think KIB” during the month of April, to raise awareness about our work and funds for our community greening in Indianapolis. Share your involvement with friends, coworkers, family on Facebook and Twitter – help us spread the word about KIB!
Wondering how you can get involved?
WEAR GREEN TO WORK
Identify a specific day and encourage employees to wear green for KIB, and ask them to pay $1 to $5 to help support KIB’s mission. Share your efforts through social media by having employees post photos and sharing the link with friends, family and KIB! We will highlight your work in our May e-newsletter, Get the Dirt.
EAT & DRINK FOR KIB
Everyone’s gotta eat, right? Grab lunch, dinner, or a drink at one of our friendly local businesses, and support KIB!
- Entire Month of April: MacNiven’s Scottish American Restaurant and Bar will donate $200 to KIB! Stop by, have a drink and enjoy the tasty fare.
- Entire Month of April: Thirsty Scholar will help Indianapolis Leaf Winter Behind. Stop in for a drink, a cup of coffee, or a delicious dessert.
- Friday, April 1: Tomlinson Tap Room will donate 15% of proceeds
- Friday, April 1: Cerulean will donate 20% of proceeds
- Monday, April 4: Punch Burger will donate 15% of proceeds
- Wednesday, April 6: General American Donut Company will donate 15% of proceeds
- Wednesday, April 6: Fountain Square Brewery will donate 15% of pint and growler sales
- Saturday, April 9: FLO at the Indy Winter Farmers Market will donate 15% of proceeds
- Tuesday, April 12: Shoefly Public House will donate 15% of proceeds
- Wednesday, April 13: Grindstone Charley’s will donate 15% of proceeds
- Friday, April 15: Quills Coffee will donate 20% of proceeds
- Saturday, April 16 and 23: Hair Around the Square will donate 25% of proceeds from the day. Call for an appointment today!
- Saturday, April 16: Fresh Thyme Farmers Market will donate $1 for each brat sold at their 4225 East 82nd St. location.
- Tuesday, April 19: Repeal will donate 15% of proceeds
- Wednesday, April 20: Chilly Water Brewing Company will donate 15% of proceeds from 5pm to close
- Thursday, April 21: Bier Brewery will donate 15% of all beer sales
- Friday, April 22 (Earth Day): Metazoa Brewing Co. will donate 15% of proceeds from pint and growler sales after 6p.m.
- Saturday, April 23: Tulip Tree Creamery will donate 15% of proceeds from items sold at their booths at the Indy Winter Farmers Market and at the Midtown/Bent Rail Farmers Market
- Saturday, April 23: Tree House Yoga will donate 15% of proceeds from their classes
- Tuesday, April 25: Illinois Street Food Emporium has created a special cookie to Leaf Winter Behind and will donate a portion of the proceeds from cookie sales
- Tuesday, April 26: Wildwood Market will donate 20% of lunch sales
- Wednesday, April 27: Flat 12 Bierwerks will donate 20% of all Upside Down Blonde beer sales
- Friday, April 29 (Arbor Day): Rocket 88 Doughnuts (Fountain Square and SoBro) will donate 20% of proceeds
- Saturday, June 4: Upland’s Midwest Sour + Wild + Funk Fest will donate a portion of the event’s proceeds
Go shopping for a good cause, and a portion of the proceeds will support Keep Indianapolis Beautiful.
- Entire Month of April: Pinheads Bowling (Fishers) will donate 20% of proceeds when you select KIB as your charity at checkout
- Friday, April 1: Homespun Modern Handmade will donate 15% of proceeds
- Friday, April 22 (Earth Day): Marigold Clothing in Broad Ripple will donate 10% of proceeds
- Sunday, April 24: Vintage Motifs will donate 10% of proceeds
CHANGE FOR CHANGE
Teachers and youth-serving organizations can help us spread the word too! Collect change through a change drive at your school. The group that raises the most funds will be featured in the KIB May e-mail newsletter, Get the Dirt.
If your business, school or organization would like to get involved, please contact Shannon Priddy.