Relocating to this versatile combination of warehouse and office space has streamlined our workflow, increased our fiscal efficiency, reduced our environmental waste, and enriched our community involvement.
- KIB staff estimate we spent 350 hours each year driving between various office sites before moving into our new home on Fletcher Ave.
- Because of the building’s green strategies, KIB will save at least $7,500 annually on utility bills.
- KIB’s landscaping and hardscaping keep 247,000 gallons of stormwater from entering and polluting the city’s combined sewer system.
- Waterless urinals help reduce our water usage by 7,000 gallons per year.
- Formerly a brownfield and abandoned warehouse, KIB’s building is an investment in a culture-rich neighborhood.